Financial Empowerment Network
FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT NETWORK FOR CAMDEN COUNTY
The components of the Financial Empowerment Network include Cultural competent, multi-lingual services.
- Wealth Building – The Wealth Building Component comprises strategies that will help families to strengthen their financial capability including: education, coaching, peer support/accountability groups, and consistent connections to the assigned financial coach.
- Training and services include: Financial literacy, financial planning/budgeting, home buying programs, housing (mortgage modification/ affordable housing), investment strategies, credit counseling, banking programs and services, establishing individual accounts
- Workforce Development – Job readiness (resume writing, job search, interviews techniques including how to complete job applications) and job development services, will be delivered through PRUP and the Local One Stop Career Center.
- Access to Income Supports/Public Private Benefits – PRUP coordinates services to ensure that all families receive benefit, assistance, credit screening/application assistance; access/referral to free tax preparation and referrals to local agencies.
- Young adult and the FINRA Financial Education in Your community.
- Resources and other curriculum materials and tools will be used to deliver the program